Saturday, February 23, 2008

movie

hi people
today i plan to not really do anything and basickly catch up on updating my blog and that sort of thing.
yesturday i had lots of fun going to a movie with my friend.

i rate "The Spider Wick Chronicles" a 9.5 out of ten.
it was great.
i think my friend and i had lots of fun laughing in the movie but quietly so no one got mad at us. we thought the movie was good and we recomend it for anyone who likes Narnia or an action movie good for the big screen.
do you have a movie to request.
please let me know. I'm always up for movies i haven't seen yet

No comments:

this is the jean queen's blog

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looking for stuff

DA QUEEN OF DA JEANS

nuthin you need to know about