Monday, August 18, 2008

today is the start of a fun thing because I'm planning a bit cliff jumping with my cuzin.
It will be fun because I am no longer scared of doing it. The first time I did it, I was so scared and I could barely get myself to jump. I was so scared that i would panic and breath when I hit the water. But I didn't. I just plugged my nose and jumped. It's the weirdest sensation when you are falling because it feals like you are falling forever but it over quite quickely. Right before I hit the water I looked around and it was so cool. And the water was so cold but it was nice at the same time and I swamm around some rocks and it was awesome because the weather was so warm when I got out it was nice because I wasn't cold at all. Then there was a slight sand/dust storm, well, here we go again for another day of fun.

No comments:

this is the jean queen's blog

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looking for stuff

DA QUEEN OF DA JEANS

nuthin you need to know about