Sunday, June 17, 2007

this week

this week at school i had lots of fun. but...
i can't really remember what i did because i was super excited for my birthday, that was on June 15th 1996.
i got lots of presents for my birthday. the most important thing i think that happened was i got to spend some time with my friends and family on this very special day.
on friday my class had a presentation about chocolate. my teacher's mom and sister came in and made truffles with us.
we made them for father's day. at my table we made 5 or 6 each. we atr 3 each and saved 2 for our fathers.
we had lots of fun, well,,, the people who liked chocolate did.
well...
i gotta go.
biyee!

got this pic frm linda.kovacevic.nl/uploads/Truffles.jpg

No comments:

this is the jean queen's blog

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looking for stuff

DA QUEEN OF DA JEANS

nuthin you need to know about