Sunday, May 13, 2007

my summer

This summer I'm going to a fun camp.
it is awsome, and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun.
I'm going for a week.
My friend might go with me.
Don't ask me what camp it is. K?
I've been three times.
I think going to camp is very good to do because when you go you end
up meeting all different people you never knew before. Sometimes
when you leave at the end of the week you have a couple of new phone
numbers or maby some e-mails.
From my point of view camp is super fun.
:~)

No comments:

this is the jean queen's blog

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looking for stuff

DA QUEEN OF DA JEANS

nuthin you need to know about